Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Scientific versus the Supernatural

It occured to me that I have written some pretty fantastic things on my blogs. Things that, if I hadn't experienced first hand, would not normally believe. Thus, I think some clarification is in order. I think that reality can be broken down to the seen and unseen, which fluctulation between the two. Certainly there are people out there who believe in God. Yet, scientifically, God is an unproven existence. Science is really the study of verifiable information of the visible world. Supernatural is the study of the invisible world and verification is always very difficult. Because one believes in ghosts though, in my mind, is no less valid that believing there's a doorknob on the front door or pepperoni on the pizza.

Aside from going through some wild trials, I think your understanding of what "all" is becomes all expansive. I do want to make an important distinction in what reality is to different people. Certainly I could sit here and tell you of certain events that I've been through - but I do this from only my personal aspect and without the help of anyone else influencing me. Then there are those that contour reality to fit into their beliefs. And some of them are influenced by others. So, at best, their reality is stilted.

It has always been my goal to seek truth, no matter what form it may appear to me. And one must be courageous to accept all that you find. Being accurate and honest is not always easy. On the flip side, there are those that are in utter fear of the truth and will do anything, or say anything, to escape any scutiny. That is all fine and o.k. with me as long as I'm not dragged into the game. But, as I've said before, my goal now is to be non-judgemental. There is a reason for everything and all things get balanced out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment